- 200: My crushs name is:
- 199: I was born in:
- 198: I am really:
- 197: My cellphone company is:
- 196: My eye color is:
- 195: My shoe size is:
- 194: My ring size is:
- 193: My height is:
- 192: I am allergic to:
- 191: My 1st car was:
- 190: My 1st job was:
- 189: Last book you read:
- 188: My bed is:
- 187: My pet:
- 186: My best friend:
- 185: My favorite shampoo is:
- 184: Xbox or ps3:
- 183: Piggy banks are:
- 182: In my pockets:
- 181: On my calendar:
- 180: Marriage is:
- 179: Spongebob can:
- 178: My mom:
- 177: The last three songs I bought were?
- 176: Last YouTube video watched:
- 175: How many cousins do you have?
- 174: Do you have any siblings?
- 173: Are your parents divorced?
- 172: Are you taller than your mom?
- 171: Do you play an instrument?
- 170: What did you do yesterday?
- [ I Believe In ]
- 169: Love at first sight:
- 168: Luck:
- 167: Fate:
- 166: Yourself:
- 165: Aliens:
- 164: Heaven:
- 163: Hell:
- 162: God:
- 161: Horoscopes:
- 160: Soul mates:
- 159: Ghosts:
- 158: Gay Marriage:
- 157: War:
- 156: Orbs:
- 155: Magic:
- [ This or That ]
- 154: Hugs or Kisses:
- 153: Drunk or High:
- 152: Phone or Online:
- 151: Red heads or Black haired:
- 150: Blondes or Brunettes:
- 149: Hot or cold:
- 148: Summer or winter:
- 147: Autumn or Spring:
- 146: Chocolate or vanilla:
- 145: Night or Day:
- 144: Oranges or Apples:
- 143: Curly or Straight hair:
- 142: McDonalds or Burger King:
- 141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate:
- 140: Mac or PC:
- 139: Flip flops or high heals:
- 138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor:
- 137: Coke or Pepsi:
- 136: Hillary or Obama:
- 135: Burried or cremated:
- 134: Singing or Dancing:
- 133: Coach or Chanel:
- 132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks:
- 131: Small town or Big city:
- 130: Wal-Mart or Target:
- 129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler:
- 128: Manicure or Pedicure:
- 127: East Coast or West Coast:
- 126: Your Birthday or Christmas:
- 125: Chocolate or Flowers:
- 124: Disney or Six Flags:
- 123: Yankees or Red Sox:
- [ Here's What I Think About ]
- 122: War:
- 121: George Bush:
- 120: Gay Marriage:
- 119: The presidential election:
- 118: Abortion:
- 117: MySpace:
- 116: Reality TV:
- 115: Parents:
- 114: Back stabbers:
- 113: Ebay:
- 112: Facebook:
- 111: Work:
- 110: My Neighbors:
- 109: Gas Prices:
- 108: Designer Clothes:
- 107: College:
- 106: Sports:
- 105: My family:
- 104: The future:
- [ Last time I ]
- 103: Hugged someone:
- 102: Last time you ate:
- 101: Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile:
- 100: Cried in front of someone:
- 99: Went to a movie theater:
- 98: Took a vacation:
- 97: Swam in a pool:
- 96: Changed a diaper:
- 95: Got my nails done:
- 94: Went to a wedding:
- 93: Broke a bone:
- 92: Got a peircing:
- 91: Broke the law:
- 90: Texted: hour ago
- [ MISC ]
- 89: Who makes you laugh the most:
- 88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
- 87: The last movie I saw:
- 86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most:
- 85: The thing im not looking forward to:
- 84: People call me:
- 83: The most difficult thing to do is:
- 82: I have gotten a speeding ticket:
- 81: My zodiac sign is:
- 80: The first person i talked to today was:
- 79: First time you had a crush:
- 78: The one person who i can't hide things from:
- 77: Last time someone said something you were thinking:
- 76: Right now I am talking to:
- 75: What are you going to do when you grow up:
- 74: I have/will get a job:
- 73: Tomorrow:
- 72: Today:
- 71: Next Summer:
- 70: Next Weekend:
- 69: I have these pets:
- 68: The worst sound in the world:
- 67: The person that makes me cry the most is:
- 66: People that make you happy:
- 65: Last time I cried:
- 64: My friends are:
- 63: My computer is:
- 62: My School:
- 61: My Car:
- 60: I lose all respect for people who:
- 59: The movie I cried at was:
- 58: Your hair color is:
- 57: TV shows you watch:
- 56: Favorite web site:
- 55: Your dream vacation:
- 54: The worst pain I was ever in was:
- 53: How do you like your steak cooked:
- 52: My room is:
- 51: My favorite celebrity is:
- 50: Where would you like to be:
- 49: Do you want children:
- 48: Ever been in love:
- 47: Who's your best friend:
- 46: More guy friends or girl friends:
- 45: One thing that makes you feel great is:
- 44: One person that you wish you could see right now:
- 43: Do you have a 5 year plan:
- 42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die:
- 41: Have you pre-named your children:
- 40: Last person I got mad at:
- 39: I would like to move to:
- 38: I wish I was a professional:
- [ My Favorites ]
- 37: Candy:
- 36: Vehicle:
- 35: President:
- 34: State visited:
- 33: Cellphone provider:
- 32: Athlete:
- 31: Actor:
- 30: Actress:
- 29: Singer:
- 28: Band:
- 27: Clothing store:
- 26: Grocery store:
- 25: TV show:
- 24: Movie:
- 23: Website:
- 22: Animal:
- 21: Theme park:
- 20: Holiday:
- 19: Sport to watch:
- 18: Sport to play:
- 17: Magazine:
- 16: Book:
- 15: Day of the week:
- 14: Beach:
- 13: Concert attended:
- 12: Thing to cook:
- 11: Food:
- 10: Restaurant:
- 9: Radio station:
- 8: Yankee candle scent:
- 7: Perfume:
- 6: Flower:
- 5: Color:
- 4: Talk show host:
- 3: Comedian:
- 2: Dog breed:
- 1: did you answer all these truthfully ?
ok well i’m glad you had a nice day satan???
Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck XDDD
I thought what we had was special
YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, SATAN
Satan’s a bus and wants me to suck his gear-shifty dick.
…I am somewhat surprised.
So I’ve been marathoning Community ever since summer started
Since it’s like the best and most well-writing comedy running right now.
And then I realized that, holy fuck
American shows run for a LONG time.
- 1: Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now?
- 2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
- 3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care?
- 4: Do you find it easy to trust others?
- 5: What were you doing at 11PM last night?
- 6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you?
- 7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
- 8: Are you close with your dad?
- 9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right?
- 10: What are you listening to?
- 11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?
- 12. Do you like hickeys?
- 13: What time do you go to bed?
- 14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
- 15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both?
- 16: Do you always answer your texts?
- 17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for?
- 18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
- 20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
- 21: Is anyone else in the room with you?
- 22: Do you believe what goes around comes around?
- 23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now?
- 24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
- 25: In the past week, have you cried?
- 26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing?
- 27: Do people ever call you by your last name?
- 28: Is anyone ignoring you right now?
- 29: Do you have a best friend?
- 30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
- 31: Who was your last call from?
- 32: Are you mad at anyone?
- 33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday?
- 35: How many more days until your birthday?
- 36: Do you have any summer plans yet?
- 37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex?
- 38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now?
- 39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
- 40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 41: Do you think age matters in relationships?
- 42: Are you available?
- 43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended?
- 44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get?
- 45: Do you believe exes can be friends?
- 46: Do you regret anything?
- 47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
- 48: Did you ever lose a best friend?
- 49: Was your last kiss a mistake?
- 50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like?
- 51: Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
- 52: Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed?
- 53: What was the last thing you ate?
- 54: Did you get any compliments today?
- 55: Where are you going on your next vacation?
- 56: Do you own anything from other countries?
- 57: Are most of your friend guys or girls?
- 58: Where have you lived most of your life?
- 59: When was the last time you took a long drive?
- 60: Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
- 61: Have you ever TPd someone’s house?
- 62: Who do you text the most?
- 63: What was the last movie you saw?
- 64: What’s preventing your current boyfriend/girlfriend from going back to their ex?
- 65: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have in 2010?
- 66: Is the last person you kissed younger than you?
- 67: Do you curse around your parents?
- 68: Are you happy with where you live?
- 69: Do you collect anything?
- 70: What’s your favourite colour?
- 71: Does the last song you listened to remind you of anyone?
- 72: Has anyone ever cheated on you?
- 73: What are your plans for tomorrow?
- 74: Do you have siblings over the age of twenty-one?
- 75: Does your last ex have a job?
- 76: What would you do if you found out your most recent ex was in a relationship?
- 77: Where is your cellphone?
- 78: What colour is your cellphone?
- 79: What did you dream of last night?
- 80: Are you atheist?
- 81: Will you change your name when you get married?
- 82: Are you ready for autumn weather?
- 83: Have you had any big storms recently?
- 84: What kind of bottoms are you wearing?
- Do this and i'll love you forever
- Yellow: When you get older, where would you want to live?
- Orange: Where do you want to be right now?
- Lilac: What is your dream vacation?
- Beige: What is your favorite dream?
- White: Who was your first kiss?
- Purple: Who was your last kiss?
- Tangerine: Give a description of who you like.
- Gray: Share a relationship story.
- Green: Share a family story.
- Gold: Share a story that makes you smile.
- Black: Share something you did embarrassingly.
- Blue: Are you still friends with the people you met in elementary school?
- Magenta: What is something you barely tell anyone?
- Red: What are your hobbies?
- Violet: What college do you plan to attend?
- Brown: Would you rather have a relationship or friend with benefit? Explain.
- Peach: Who is your favorite teacher so far?
- Pink: What is the meaning behind your url?
Was the opening scene of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Arc
Only in stop motion
And intentionally “so bad it’s good”
And directed by Tim & Eric
MY DREAMS HAVE BECOME SHITTY EPISODES OF THE TIM AND ERIC AWESOME SHOW GREAT JOB
IT WAS A (MILDLY ENTERTAINING AND EXTREMELY ANNOYING) NIGHTMARE
I FUCKING HATE THAT SHOW
…And come to think of it, I’ve never seen a full episode of it…
…Or the first Indiana Jones movie…
I think I have finally gone insane.
- ♂ = i am a boy who has a crush on you
- ♀ = i am a girl who has a crush on you
- ✂ = just delete your tumblr already
- ✌ = you’re awesome
- ♡ = i love your blog
- ❁ = you’re beautiful
- ✓ = i hate you
- ☹ = you’re ugly
- ☀ = i want to fuck you
- ♬ = i wish we were close
- ♧ = i wish we were friends in real life
- ☆ = i relate to a lot of the same things you go through
- ☮ = you inspire me
tumblr is like a box of chocolates you never know how much gay porn you’re gonna get wait no that’s not the quote
And not even the happy songs can cheer me up
And the sad songs can’t even make me sadder
Fuck I am feeling worse than I thought
This is the worst I’ve felt in months
Jegus Chrust…okay, here I go:
1) I am NOT good and looking somebody in the eye and turning my feelings into coherent speech.
2) I am still angry at my ex-best friend for a multitude of reasons I’ve already talked too much about and don’t feel like typing.
3) There is one person I would want to tell my feelings to in that last moment and I’m not comfortable saying who.
4) I would tell my closest friends (probably about ten or so people) that I’m dying and do all MANY the things I’m afraid to do and try to have as much fun as possible with all of them without worrying about money. My biggest fear and regret would probably be that I didn’t have more time with them and that I never got to write any of my stories, but I might leave notes for some of my more writery friends and make a request.
5) It’s kind of impossible for me to choose one over the other because love and trust seem to be intertwined for me, growing and strengthening each other over time. So not answering.
6) Save it, it won’t take that long anyway. I’ll just be wet at work. No biggie.
7) Same person, so no answer.
8) Um, try to work it out and see if we could work as a couple, I guess? Unless it’s a guy friend, then I’d just gently let them down and tell them that I’m straight.
9) I wouldn’t. Not to be selfish, but I don’t know that person to well, and I highly doubt an hour would make a difference. And my health makes me doubt that I will last as long as I’d like to anyways.
10) Most of my friends are funny and perverted and crazy, and I’m funny and perverted and crazy, so I guess I’d be a good friend for me?
11) Love does not equal sex. Fuck no. Love is more complicated than that and there are MANY people who love without having to have sex. My love for my closest friends is about equal with the romantic feelings I feel, but different. Love is not one simple thing or action or thought or feeling.It’s widespread and powerful and fucking complicated.
12) Depends on how much I hate the job and like the person, but I’m BARELY leaning towards offering to drop out.
13) There is one best friend I tell WAY too much and so much I honestly forgot what exactly I’ve said.
14) …yes. They are equally painfully impossible for me.
15) Giving up the Internet. Because a majority of my addictions, routine, entertainment, and social interaction revolve around it.
16) I tell some of my friends that I love them damn near every time we talk, so it’s hard to remember for me, but the last one was probably Connor.
17) There is something I’ve really wanted to do for the last month that I haven’t yet, and I’m not spoiling it.
18) Probably one of my girl friends that I’m missing from college right now. Because that would be really heartwarming and my guy friends here have been known to sneak outside my window just scare the piss out of me. Last night, JD just walked in my house without me noticing and brushed his finger against my neck.
19) If I knew CPR, I’d try to save just about anybody’s life. Doesn’t matter if they’re homeless or even a member of Nickleback, although I would hesitate for the latter.
21) Drop my grandma because I am probably not strong enough to lift her. Sorry grandma, no hard feelings.
22) I’m addicted to technology and open-minded and basically have the mindset of a hippie so, um, I think I’m not old fashioned?
23) I tried assisting a drunk girl I barely know with relationship problems and she was actually rather thankful for it.
24) The first one, because “it’s better to have loved an lost than to have never loved at all” and because I believe in way too many silly love cliches.
25) I would either wish for love or shapeshifting superpowers or Douglas Adams to have lived to finish The Salmon of Doubt or the Doctor to visit me or musical genius or art skills or fuck it I’m wishing for more wishes so I can have it all because sometimes I’m just greedy like that.
…I’m just gonna pass out now…